- Do you love Homes First and have 2-3 hours a week between now and September 11, 2019 to share?
- Do you enjoy connecting with other Homes First supporters and businesses over the phone and email?
- Do you want to hone your fundraising and event planning skills?
If this sounds like you, we would love to have you on our Event Volunteer Team.
Homes First is always looking for a few dedicated volunteers who are interested in making our annual Heroes for Housing Breakfast in September a success but recruiting identifying and securing corporate sponsorships, recruiting table captains, and helping conceptualize the event program.
This team of volunteers will help Homes First
- build anticipation and buzz about the event
- call, email, and connect with prospective corporate sponsors and table captains
- find creative ways to inspire new table captains to join the fun
- mentor and inspire table captains after they’ve signed up
Training, support and systems, treats and thanks, plus a seat at our Breakfast will be provided!
If you are interested in volunteering, please contact our Volunteer & Outreach Coordinator, Miguel Pineda at email@example.com or 360.236.0920 x 260
HAVE A QUESTION?
Contact Homes First’s Event Coordinator:
Watch this video from a past Heroes for Housing Breakfast and hear the stories of the impact a HOME Give Hope to so many.