Many table captains are eager and at times anxious to learn what their responsibilities are at the Luncheon. You don’t need to memorize anything. We will send it to you and have it waiting for you when you check in on September 11.
Doors Open at 6:30 am
- The Networking begins at 6:45 am.
- Check in at the registration table to receive your name tag which will have your table number printed on it. Your table hero package including giving cards for your guests and a check list for you will be at your table.
- Find your table – each name tag has the table number printed on it – and ‘make it yours’!
- Greet your guests and have a wonderful time!
- Enjoy the time before the program – take a picture with your guests and share it on social media; grab a coffee; mingle.
During the Program
- When prompted from the stage during the program by our Board President Amal Joury, you will pass out the giving cards to the guests at your table.
NOTE: If one or more of your guests could not come, please send the giving card to them with an ‘I missed you note’. We will include a few blank envelopes and sticky notes in your packet. You may also write the note during the Breakfast, stick it onto the giving card and put it back into the clear Table Hero packet and Homes First will send it for you.
- The emcee will give clear instructions for giving steps.
- Please make sure that your guests on the giving card fill in your name under ‘table captain’ and their credit card information or include their check.
- Remind your guests to have their gifts matched by their employer! If guests brought a matching gift form, tell them to enclose it in the giving card.
- Pass the large envelope around the table to gather all completed giving cards, with checks or credit card information and possibly matching gift forms.
- Close the large envelope and hold on to it. A designated staff person will come and pick it up right at 8:00am when the Breakfast program ends. Please do NOT leave the table until the envelope has been picked up from your table and please do NOT walk away with the envelope.
HAVE A QUESTION?
Contact Homes First’s Event Coordinator:
Watch this video from a past Heroes for Housing Breakfast and hear the stories of the impact a HOME Give Hope to so many.