Homes First! is proud to be a good neighbor. The partnerships we have developed with individuals, service groups, and other nonprofit organizations provides safe, clean housing that improves neighborhoods.
We develop, own and manage affordable housing for low and very low income people in Thurston County, Washington State. Read more about us.
There are many ways you can help at Homes First!
- Donate your time or money.
- Volunteer your time and expertise.
- Sponsor a home, event or the like as a business or family.
Formed in 1990, we are a non-profit that owns and manages over 40 affordable rental units. Read more about us.
- Project Based Voucher Homes – 17 Spaces in 10 Homes
- Non Project Based Voucher Homes – 17 Spaces in 7 Homes
- Oxford Houses – 38 spaces in 5 homes. 2 men’s home & 3 women’s homes
- Group Living for Developmentally Disabled Adults – 9 homes with 29 spaces.
- Download the Tenant Forms.