We develop, own and manage affordable housing for low and very low income people. We connect them with services they may need to have the life they want to live.Read more about us.
There are many ways you can help at Homes First!
- Donate your time or money.
- Volunteer your time and expertise.
- Sponsor a home, event or the like as a business or family.
Formed in 1990, we are a non-profit that owns and manages over 80 affordable rental units. Read more about us.
- Homes for Adults with Developmental Disabilities – 33 Spaces in 11 Homes
- Veterans’ Shared Housing – 5 Spaces in 1 Homes
- Oxford Houses – 38 spaces in 5 homes. 2 men’s home & 3 women’s homes
- Other Housing – 100 people living in 16 different properties
- Download the Tenant Forms.